What if I say, the Congress is working for us (the business owners) to avail this once in a lifetime opportunity? Hard to believe right? But it’s true…
– Allow Businesses Deduct Personal Costs – through Disaster relief Act
PAY ATTENTION – this can bring additional $15k-$50k of deductions (CASH) in your business, TAX FREE.
- There is a way to deduct assistance payments made to “Individuals” for expenses related to nationally declared disasters
- Any amount paid to or for the benefit of an “Individual”
- Other “Individuals” can be beneficiary of this Program. Those “individuals” can be you, your family member, your employees, or your neighbors, etc.
- Qualified Disaster Relief payment allows the business to pay any amount to or for the benefit of an “individual” –
- To reimburse or pay reasonable and necessary personal, family, living, or funeral expenses incurred as a result of a qualified disaster,
- To reimburse or pay reasonable and necessary expenses incurred for the repair or rehabilitation of a personal residence or repair or replacement of its contents to the extent that the need for such repair, rehabilitation, or replacement is attributable to a qualified disaster.
DON’T WAIT, really, you snooze you lose! WE HAVE DEVELOPED A PROCESS TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH HOW YOU CAN DOCUMENT AND IMPLEMENT THIS STRATEGY IN YOUR BUSINESS…TODAY!
Let us help you bring extra $15k of cash home, Tax Free only in 2020!
Contact us for a free consultation and we will give you an estimate on your tax savings at the END of the discovery call.
Jindal CPA Firm
Please go to www.abqpodcast.com where you can get show notes, resources ,and links to everything we talked about today to help you navigate your journey as an entrepreneur and business owner in ABQ. Follow me on instagram at @abqjasonrigby or sign up for my email list here where I drop marketing secrets to help your ABQ Business!
Be the first to write a comment.